- The Birds 12:00 p.m.
- Shadow of a Doubt 3:30 p.m.
- Psycho 7 p.m.
- Buy your tickets online at Brown Paper Tickets here.
- Tickets are $10/movie for Adults and $5/movie for children 12 and under.
- An All-Access Pass is available for $25 ($12.50 for children 12 and under)
- For more information visitbodegabayca.com
March 28 Gala Event Tickets are $50 per person and include hors d’oeuvres, cocktails (2 drink tickets) and popcorn for the movie. Buy your tickets online at Brown Paper Tickets here.
Plan your “Stay & Play” Bodega Bay “Bird’s Weekend Getaway” at the Bodega Bay Lodge & Spa, Sonoma’s premiere coastal retreat…and a CALIFORNIA LIVING™ favorite destination in Bodega Bay, Calif, where you will enjoy:
- Ocean view dining at the Duck Club Restaurant and and Drake’s Fireside Lounge (pictured left)
- Well appointed accommodations with ocean views, private balconies & fireplaces
- A relaxing pool and spa on property
- Convenient location in walking distance to local shops, restaurants and Doran Beach
CALIFORNIA LIVING™ Food & Wine Pick: You owe it to yourself to check out the world famous “Wine Surfing” at Gourmet au Bay, in Bodega Bay, Calif. Enjoy a truly unique food & wine experience at Gourmet au Bay – “the only waterside wine bar & tasting room on the Sonoma Coast,” featuring small production, award winning wines from California and unique gifts.
Bodega Bay, Calif. is a regularly featured Bay Area getaway on CALIFORNIA LIVING™ due to it’s amazing coastal location, farm-to-table cuisine and fresh seafood, and plethora of fun things to do and see all less than an hour from the Golden Gate.
“Find out why it’s just more fun…living in California” with CALIFORNIA LIIVNG™ host Aprilanne Hurley Tuesday & Thursday mornings on KKPX – TV 65, Comcast 16, and KSPX-TV 29 – Comcast 11 n ION Television in the San Francisco and Sacramento markets, and follow us on Twitter @CALivingTV to “Keep the party going.”
Watch select Inside Look TV™ episodes of CALIFORNIA LIVING™ on YouTube Below: